Operation & Content Creator Intern
For members of Gen Z who love group chats and want to learn and grow, Genuin is a social app that allows its users to host and participate in async group conversations using video.
Unlike Discord, Genuin is super easy to use, features a vetted content library tailored to Gen Z, and allows its users to customize their community experience. We are seeking a highly motivated Marketing Director to oversee all marketing and user acquisition efforts.
The ideal candidate will have experience building a social network or community-based consumer app, experience with the Gen-Z audience.
- Sales: 📈Take your lead generation to the next level by adding videos to increase engagement with your target audience.
- Jobs: 🗣 Create video content that attracts job seekers and builds an engaging hiring culture.
- Team Alignment: 💬Create private video groups with your team members and reduce your time on Zoom meetings. Easily stay up-to-date with your team and keep video trails of all activities.
Network: 🌐Learn from like-minded individuals, upskill, mentor, and grow your network with industry experts.
OPERATION & CONTENT CREATOR INTERN
- Genuin is looking for a female Operation & Content Creator Intern to join our team in Ahmedabad. The ideal candidate will be a creative and motivated individual with a passion for content creation. You will be responsible for developing engaging and creative content for various platforms, including social media, blog posts, websites, and newsletters. You will also be responsible for assisting with the onboarding process for new team members and supporting employee engagement initiatives.
- Should be available to work part-time or full-time from our office.
- Candidate should be based from Ahmedabad & should be pursuing a degree.
- Candidate should have their own asset i.e mobile and laptop.
- Develop engaging and creative content for various platforms.
- Conduct research and gather information to support content creation efforts.
- Assist with the operation lead for the onboarding process of new team members.
- Support employee engagement initiatives.
- Proficiency in using the latest productivity tools and Google Workspace.
- Experience with content creation, social media management, and copywriting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Proactive attitude with a willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
- Experience certificate
To Apply please send your resume to email@example.com