Sr. Android Developer
Rank: Sr. Android Developer
Who we are
Genuin is a video-first 📹 professional networking platform that allows you to showcase🎬 your expertise and connect with other professionals 👨💼🧑💼👩💼and businesses. Whether you are searching for a job💼 , seeking investment 💰, hiring candidates🤝, or any other networking 🧑💻, Genuin helps you stand out 🌟🌟🌟
- Sales: 📈Take your lead generation to the next level by adding videos to increase engagement with your target audience.
- Jobs: 🗣 Create video content that attracts job seekers and builds an engaging hiring culture.
- Team Alignment: 💬Create private video groups with your team members and reduce your time on Zoom meetings. Easily stay up-to-date with your team and keep video trails of all activities.
- Network: 🌐Learn from like-minded individuals, upskill, mentor, and grow your network with industry experts.
At Genuin Inc. we are constantly working towards reimagining the way people connect, enabling an opportunity for them to express themselves via videos without having any barriers or dependencies.
We are looking for a Sr. Android Developer to join Genuin Inc. This role would be based out of our office in Ahmedabad.
- Experience: 5+ years
- Work from the office is mandatory.
- Education: B.tech or M.tech is a higher priority.
- Priorier experience from Product based organization would be valued.
- Prior work for a video based platform would be considered as a feather on cap.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for end-to-end development of our Android app from writing the code to deployment on the Google Play Store
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application
- Execute full software development lifecycle
- Regular status updates to lead / manager
- Proper documentation and maintenance of software
- Following industry best practices
- Evaluate technical tradeoffs of every decision and work with design on the best UI and infrastructure practices
- Perform code reviews that guarantee code quality
What are we looking for?
- Must have strong knowledge of object-oriented concepts
- Must have familiarity with Java/Kotlin
- Must have strong experience working with Android Studio
- Must have working experience with version control systems like SVN, GIT
- Should have exposure to audio-video content-based applications
- Must have basic knowledge of memory management and ARC
- Should have prior experience working on the camera2 & cameraX apis
- Must have strong knowledge of writing unit test cases
- Should have working experience of Sqlite and CoreData
- Should be familiar with CI/CD tools
Good to have
- Experience building an app with more than 10m users
- Experience with AppsFlyer SDK, Socket.io, DataDog & firebase integrations
- Knowledge of cross-platforms such as ReactNative and Flutter
- 5 days a week
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive Salary / RSU
- Great colleagues
- Amazing peers