Designation: Software Engineer-I
Who we are
Genuin is a video-first 📹 professional networking platform that allows you to showcase🎬 your expertise and connect with other professionals 👨💼🧑💼👩💼and businesses. Whether you are searching for a job💼 , seeking investment 💰, hiring candidates🤝, or any other networking 🧑💻, Genuin helps you stand out 🌟🌟🌟
- Sales: 📈Take your lead generation to the next level by adding videos to increase engagement with your target audience.
- Jobs: 🗣 Create video content that attracts job seekers and builds an engaging hiring culture.
- Team Alignment: 💬Create private video groups with your team members and reduce your time on Zoom meetings. Easily stay up-to-date with your team and keep video trails of all activities.
- Network: 🌐Learn from like-minded individuals, upskill, mentor, and grow your network with industry experts.
At Genuin Inc. we are constantly working towards reimagining the way people connect, enabling an opportunity for them to express themselves via videos without having any barriers or dependencies.
We are looking to hire this role out of our office in Ahmedabad, India (Not remote or wfh).
- Minimum 1 year of experience working as a full time employee in any software product company.
- Solid knowledge of RESTful APIs and microservices architecture.
- Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MongoDB.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, tools, and technologies related to Node.js development.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
What will you be doing? :
- Own and drive the development of new features.
- Participate in the design and development of Genuin’s backend platform.
- Troubleshoot production defects and performance issues.
- Write reusable code/modules.
- Optimize for speed of development/delivery.
- Collaborate with frontend developers for integration.
Nice to have :
- Have conceptual clarity on fundamental knowledge of any object-oriented programming language.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and deployment processes.
- Understanding of any RDBMS database.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Knowledge of various AWS services (ALB, ECS, ECR, SQS, S3, etc) is a plus.
- Hands-on with Docker Containers.
- Experience with Cache Databases like Aerospike, Redis.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible work arrangements
- 5 days a week
- Great Colleagues
- Amazing Peers
- The compensation structure mentioned in this posting is for reference only.