HR Admin Intern
Designation: HR Admin Intern
Who we are
Genuin is a video-first professional networking platform that allows you to showcase your expertise and connect with other professionals and businesses. Whether you are searching for a job , seeking investment hiring candidates, or any other networking , Genuin helps you stand out
- Sales: Take your lead generation to the next level by adding videos to increase engagement with your target audience.
- Jobs: Create video content that attracts job seekers and builds an engaging hiring culture.
- Team Alignment: Create private video groups with your team members and reduce your time on Zoom meetings. Easily stay up-to-date with your team and keep video trails of all activities.
- Network: Learn from like-minded individuals, upskill, mentor, and grow your network with industry experts.
At Genuin Inc. we are constantly working towards reimagining the way people connect, enabling an opportunity for them to express themselves via videos without having any barriers or dependencies.
We are looking to hire this role out of our office in Ahmedabad, India (Not remote or wfh).
- Minimum Education: Graduate
- Experience: 0-1 Years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be available to work part-time or full-time from our office.
- Candidate should be based from Ahmedabad & should be pursuing a degree.
- Candidate should have their own asset i.e mobile and laptop.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Attention to detail
What will you be doing?
- Human Resource
- Playing the role of SPOC for all recruitment-related activities and initiatives.
- Scheduling Interviews.
- New joiner induction and familiarization program to ensure the best onboarding experience.
- Updating the HR/ Employee database management
New Hire Engagement
- Periodical interaction with new joiners to achieve comfortable settlement in the new environment of the organization.
- Handling employee engagement activities.
- The ideal candidate will be a creative and motivated individual with a passion for content creation also. You will be responsible for developing engaging and creative posts for various platforms, including social media, blog posts, websites, and newsletters.
- Leadership Assistance: Shadow operations lead to external and internal meetings, take detailed notes, and schedule follow-ups with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordination: Executive assistance in organizing, scheduling appointments, travel, and other arrangements, shadowing meetings and following up after meetings.
- Communication: Receiving phone calls, providing requested information via email, handling incoming correspondence, drafting Email response content, etc.
What are we looking for?
- Very strong communication, interpersonal skills, and relationship-building skills to effectively support the team and build trust
- Ability to define processes and manage operations
- Ability to independently design, execute and measure experiments
- Ability to multitask as per requirement.
- Good data analytics skills. Proficient in MS Excel, MS PPT, and collaboration tools
- Work experience in early-stage startups (0-1)
- Competitive Stipend
- Experience certificate
- Flexible work arrangements
- 5 days a week
- Great colleagues and peers
To Apply please send your resume to email@example.com